Ruthie's Greetings Hot Topics Discussion


Hey everyone!
I hope that you are enjoying your day. I've decided to start posting Ruthie's Greeting art discussions in between card blog posts.

The first topic is :


Does an artist need inspiration to create art?





Comments

  1. That's a great question!
    I suppose some artists do need inspiration, while others don't. Just like some are naturally creative where others have to have alot of training.
    There are times when I am making cards and I just do them without really thinking of anything in particular except cut paper, fold paper, glue paper, etc. etc. and other times I'm asked to make more of a special card and I have to really think about that person or find certain things in my supplies that 'inspire' me or get me feeling tuned in to what I was asked to do. Other times, I know exactly what I want to do, but I need the 'motivation' to get the work started.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog :-) Please leave a comment, and let me know what you think! All comments with links in them will be considered Spam, and will be deleted. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

NEW African-American Graduation Cards - Handmade

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

(NEW) Style Cards Coming Soon!