How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

 How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Hi everyone!

It's been a long time! Recently, I purchased the Munbyn thermal printer (ITPP941 model) to create my Etsy shipping labels,  and it was a challenge in the beginning! I wasted a lot of labels because I didn't know what I was doing (lol). After watching Munbyn's videos and playing around with my settings, I figured it out. So I decided to provide the steps for how I set up my Munbyn thermal printer to print my 4x6 in. Etsy shipping labels:

Steps 1 & 2: Set up and calibrate your Munbyn thermal printer:



In the beginning, I made the mistake of thinking that when I placed the labels in the thermal printer and closed the door, the machine automatically calibrated. I thought this because when you close the door, the machine advances approx 3 labels, but this doesn't mean it's calibrated. 

In the video by Munbyn, you can see the woman holding down the button at the top of the printer to calibrate the machine. 

Step 3: Change your Etsy shipping settings (on desktop and mobile website) to print 4x6 labels:

1. Log in to Etsy and click "Orders and Shipping" on the left. 

2. Then, click "Shipping Settings" (settings icon) on the top right.  

3. Scroll down to "Shipping label options" and click the option to format your labels for 4x6 label printers. 

This step will ensure that when your shipping label files are created, they are formatted to fit the labels in your thermal printer. 


Step 4: Change your printer settings:

1. Before printing your labels, change your printer settings to the Munbyn printer and 4x6 in. size labels. If you don't change your settings, only half of your label will print because it will be too big for the label paper. 

2. I also clicked "Page Setup" in "Preferences" and changed the type under "Media Type" to "Continuous." 

Before I changed the settings, I wasted so many labels due to them being printed the wrong size. 






You can also print out a test label on your Munbyn Printer. Please visit the Munbyn website for more information. 

This post is not sponsored.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!