New Valentine's Day Handmade Card



Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Here is a card that I created a few days ago for my
customer's child's grandmother. The grandmother is the type
of person that does everything for everyone else, but rarely has
time for herself. My customer wanted to display that in the Valentine's
Day above. I used small envelopes for the "Card of Thanks"
 cards. So, I thought it would be nice to create one for this card.
 The letter is at the bottom :-)

                       Please visit http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/ for your custom and general cards
                                 Twitter @RuthEsGreetings.com
                                  Facebook: Ruthie's Greetings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!