"Cuckoo Clock Birthday" Handmade Birthday Card

I was hired to create this card for my customer’s daughter’s grandmother, affectionately named “Coo Coo”. I thought it would be cute to do a Cuckoo Clock as a play on words. It was a nice birthday card for a grandmother from her baby granddaughter. I thought the pastel color choice was appropriate. My customer loved it!

Cuckoo clocks are sooo classic! The store "Anthropologie" had a Cuckoo clock display. Absolutely wonderful! I like the fact their displays are earth friendly :-) They use recycled materials. Too cool.


The Cuckoo clock display at Anthropologie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!