"Football Uniform" (yellow & black) Handmade Birthday Card

"Football Uniform" (black and yellow) Handmade Birthday Card

Inside "Football Uniform" Birthday Card


The "Football Uniform" greeting card was fun to create. I was hired by a family
 memeber to create the card for her boyfriend who loved a specific team in
the NFL with yellow & black uniforms. Because of copyrights, I could
not use the team's name. So I decided to create my own uniforms instead!
This is a great card for a guy for just about any occassion, because it can be customized with his
favorite colors.

This card can also be found on my website www.ruthiesgreetings.com !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!