"Blocks Birthday Girl" Custom Handmade Card

"Blocks Birthday Girl" handmade card

Inside the "Blocks Birthday Girl" handmade card
Hey Everyone!
I have another birthday card that I completed this past weekend. It is approx 8 1/2 in x 10 1/2 in card. Some of you may remember the jumbo "Twin Vibes" cards that I created. I wanted to do a girl version of "Blocks Birthday Boy" card, and I thought that this was the perfect time to do it.  I created the card for a baby girl who was turning 3.The sign and blocks are all in 3-D. So, they are raised from the rest of the card.

                                                                                  Until the next post,
                                                                                    Stay blessed :-)
                                                                                      R.G.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!