"Twin Vibe" Custom Twin Birthday Cards

"Twin Vibes" Custom Handmade Cards
I was hired to create these cards for twins. I was given several photos of the two and picked things that I wanted to include in the card. I was told that one was more of a tomboy than the other. So, I created her with pants on the right. Her pose and outfit was based on her picture. The color was that twin's favorite. The card on the left was a mixture of two pictures that I saw. Her original dress was a bit longer and was white & purple. Her hair was in a ponytail. My customer wanted lime green (her friend's favorite color) to be incorporated in the card. So, that's what I did. I also added the jewelery, which is metallic, into the cards. They measure 8 1/2 in by 10 1/2 in ( a little smaller than a standard sheet of paper) and were included with gift bags. 

Don't forget to visit http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!