(NEW) Father's Day and Birthday Cards


The "Son and Daughter Birthday" card 2-pack available in the Ruthie's Greetings Etsy Shop.


Happy Sunday everyone,
I hope you all are enjoying your holiday weekend. I just wanted to let you all know that I have added a few new cards to my Etsy shop . They include the "Father's Day: Daddy's Girl" and "Son and Daughter Birthday" 2-pack of cards. The "Father's Day: Daddys' Girl" card has the option of you having your name added after the closing (e.g. "Love, Kim). The "Son and Daughter Birthday" cards allows you the option of personalizing the inside message to be from "I" or "We." You can also include your son and daughter's name in the cards. Please visit the Ruthie's Greetings Etsy Shop for more information.


The "Father's Day: Daddy's Girl" handmade African-American card available in the Ruthie's Greetings Etsy Shop.

What other types of cards would you like to see in my shop?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!