Handmade Laminated Christian Bible Verse Bookmarks!

Hey everyone,
I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. I know that I have not posted on here in a while, but I have still been busy at my craft :-) We are living in trying times, and it is important that we remember God's Word. So, I've brought back the Ruthie's Greetings Bible Verse bookmarks :-) They are laminated to protect them from smudges. The following handmade bookmarks are now available on the Ruthie's Greetings website for purchase:


Isaiah 53:4-5 & Psalm 37:23-24 handmade laminated Bible verse bookmarks!



Psalm 121: 1-2 & Psalm 118:24 handmade laminated Bible verse bookmarks!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!