Custom Housewarming Greeting Card with Gift Card Pocket



Hey everyone,
I hope that you all are well. I wanted to show you a custom, handmade housewarming card that I created for a friend. The card is 3 1/2 in x 4 7/8 in. The top of the curtains, sign, and shirt are raised from the page. The polka dots are a metallic purple color.





I wanted to give my friend a gift card, so I created a gift card pocket on the inside of the card...

Inside the "My Own Place" card (gift card holder)

Visit http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/ for your handmade custom and general occasion cards.
"Like" Us on Facebook: Ruthie's Greetings FB page
Twitter: @RuthEsGreetings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!