Sorority Congratulatory Card

Sorority Congratulatory (Zeta Phi Beta Edition) handmade card
Hey Ruthie's Greetings blog readers,
I hope that everyone is enjoying their Sunday. I just wanted to share another
 Congratulatory card that I was hired to create. This card was for a Zeta of the Year award winner. I was given a picture of the recipient, and then I created the Ruthie's Greetings character.

You can purchase your custom and/or general handmade cards at http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/
Follow Ruthie's Greetings on Twitter@RuthEsGreetings.com
            Facebook:  Ruthie's Greetings Fan Page


                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!