Keeping God in Your Success

Dear Ruthie's Greeting Blog Readers,

Over the last three years of creating cards, the Lord has shown me that I can do more than I could ever imagine, through Him. Philippians 2"3 says, "Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves". This bible verse was one of the bible verses that was highlighted in Bible Study this week. I carry that in my heart as a reminder that God is in control. I am not. There are times where I have no idea how a design is going to come out, but the customer is always pleased. I know that is God :-)

This blog post is just to give credit to the one above. I thank Him for giving me the gift of making cards. It is not only a business, but a chance to display the wonderful works of the Lord.

"And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey"-Matthew 25:15

                                                                     Until Next Time...
                                                                 Remember that
                                                              YOU ARE BLESSED :-),

                                                                 Ruthie's Greetings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!