Valentine's Day Card for Dad

"Driving By to Show Some Love" Valentines Day Card for Men
Have you ever found yourself walking up and down the aisle searching for a Valentine's Day card
for your father, boyfriend, husband, etc? You end up finding a bunch of cards that are red and pink with hearts, and not really designed for your audience. This is why I created the "Driving By Show Some Love" card. Although blue is not considered to be a "Valentine's Day" color, I thought that it would be a good choice for my customer's father. I thought that the hearts in the back of the truck would be a cute way to show love :-) Let me know what you think...
Also, don't forget to visit my custom, handmade card website www.ruthiesgreetings.com, and playce your order today !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!