The History of Christmas Colors | eHow.com

I'm working on Christmas cards, and I was curious
about the colors that represent the Lord. I found the article called ,"The History of Christmas Colors eHow.com". This explains why Evergreen trees, ribbons, candles, etc are used for decorations during Christmas. I also like the fact that it lists corresponding Bible verses. Let me know what you think!

"God Loves You" Picture by Ruthie's Greetings, LLC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/ for you customized Christmas cards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!