Christmas Card Post #6

"Christmas Gift for You" handmade Christmas card


"Christmas Gift for You" handmade Christmas card

Inside the "Christmas Gift for You" handmade card
You may have remembered my previous posts of cards in which I have created presents for the front of them. I used a silver present for the Valentines Day card "Gift 4 You" here. The star is actually gold. I haven't done too many long, thin cards. But, I like to create them once in a while. The inside message was a custom message from my customer to her aunt.

You can view and purchase more beautiful, handmade cards at http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!