"Our Love Jersey" Handmade Card

This card was fun to create. My
customer wanted a red black/white or silver card that said
"I Love You".
 He already received a
red, black, and silver card so I figured the white
would be best. I decided to
use a stamp for the background
of the red paper. My customer
wanted a long poem. So, we
decided to have a team jersey
with her and her beau's name.
I actually ended up using white out
for the white on the jersey. I made a mistake
on the white. I was going to outline the 
black letters on the jersey with white.  But I liked
the white out. The spongy surface of the brush
made a nice design. So I decided to stick with it.But, I think
I will use acrylic paint next time.

You can view this card and many more at http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/

Free Hit Counter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!