"My Little Valentine" (Blue & Pink) Handmade Cards



"My Little Valentine" (pink & blue) handmade card

I know that it is not Valentine's Day lol. But I wanted to talk about this card. I have not
put it on my website http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/, but I will post it soon... wayyy before Valentines
Day of next year lol.  I was hired to make this card for a co-worker's 8 year old son. He wanted to
give a custom card to his friend lol. So I thought of the idea of two kids rolling a ball and decided to
put a heart on the ball to make it more of Valentines Day card. When we think about Valentines Day,
we think of heart, red, pink, flowers, etc. I wanted this card to represent the two children and not be too serious. So I decided to use blue and pink, and bugs lol. My friend, her son, and his friend loved the card!

Mission Accomplished!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!