"Birthday Flowers" Purple & Cream Handmade Birthday Card

  "Birthday Flowers" handmade card

I love this card! I was hired to create this card for a friend's pastor's birthday.
The colors for her church are purple and gold. So, these were the colors
that I used for the card. Because my customer didn't have any specific requests for the card, I decided that "simple but pretty" would be a a good theme for her card. The flowers are drawn and outlined
with metallic purple paint. I used a layering technique for the buttons. I thought the cross in the front
was appropriate. My customer provided me with a customized message for the inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!