"Valentine's Baby Bear " Card and Others Are Now Available on www.RuthiesGreetings.com


I had a lot of fun creating this card. I couldn't find a colored pencil
for the bear's eyes, so I used white out lol. I actually like the effect
better than if I had used a colored pencil. I am just joining
the scene of stamping artists, and I really like it. The teddy
bear is sitting on a bumpy texured cardstock background.
I found the cardstock at a bargain store the other day.
They were cardblanks, but too thin to make into cards so
I used it to decorate the card.

This card and other Valentine's Day cards are now available for
purchase on http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/ .


Free Hit Counter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!