Valentines Day Cards!

Eventhough it is August lol, I just wanted to highlight this card.
My customer wanted a pretty card for her
Grandma. I decided to create this card using
scrapbook paper. I used a ruler to tear the paper
as easily as possible. I also love to use buttons.
So I really enjoyed creating this card. My
customer's grandmother loved it. We 
previously created this card a couple
of years ago, and I liked the design.
So we continued using different colors.  

"Valentine Flowers"

Valentine Flowers" (Pink & Green) Ed.


*All cards are copyrighted under Ruthie's Greetings, LLC,
and may not be copied, reproduced, or used for
any purpose without permission.

Free Hit Counter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!