(NEW) African-American Sympathy Cards for Kids


Ruthie's Greetings: (NEW) Sympathy Cards for Kids
Happy Saturday, everyone, 
I hope you all are having a great start to your weekend. I've added the "Kid Love" African-American Sympathy cards to my Etsy shop. Both cards feature prints of my original digital paintings. The cards are for children who have lost a parent, friend, or another love one.  I really love these cards because they are vibrant and comforting. Several years ago, I asked a co-worker what type of cards she likes to buy, and she told me that she always had a problem finding sympathy cards for kids.  It can be tough to find the correct words to say to a child who has lost a loved one. I also know what it is like to lose a parent at a young age. This is why I created this line of cards.

Please visit the Ruthie's Greetings Etsy shop for more details!

Ruthie's Greetings: The "Kid Love" Sympathy cards on Etsy (link)

Ruthie's Greetings: inside of the "Kid Love" African-American Sympathy Cards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!