"Love Given, Felt Hearts" Handmade R.G. Anniversary Cartoon Card

"Love Given, Felt Hearts "handmade  R.G. Anniversary Cartoon Card

Happy New Year everyone!
The "Love Given" design was originally created in 2006, and  inspired by the old cartoons of the 1920's and 1930's. Because I loved the design so much, I decided to revisit it for a card. The design was printed on the computer, and then hand drawn and decorated. The hearts are made with felt material. I rarely use felt material in my designs, but I love the effect of them. This card is a mini-card on quality paper; it measures 3 1/2 in x 4 7/8  with matching envelope. 



The inside of the card says, "Love is definitely a blessing. This is why I am so happy that I have

your heart and you have mine.     
                                                       Happy Anniversary"




Visit the Ruthie's Greetings website to purchase the "Love Given, Felt Hearts" card along with many others.
"Like" Us on Facebook  Ruthie's Greetings Facebook !
Follow Us on Twitter @RuthEsGreetings





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!