Christmas Card Spotlight!

Hey everyone,
I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas. This year's Christmas time was a
bit hectic for me, but I had to remind myself of the real reason for Christmas... t
he birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I enjoyed my time with my family.
I just wanted to take some time out and highlight a few of
the custom cards that I was hired to create.


"Christmas Wreath on Door"custom handmade Christmas Card
 
"Christmas Peace (horses)"  handmade custom card for bereaved



"Peaceful Christmas Snowflakes" custom handmade Christmas card for bereaved

 I created the "Christmas Peace Snowflakes" and "Christmas Peace Horses" for recipients that recently lost a loved one. If you are going to give a Christmas card to the recently bereaved, it is important that you are sensitive to their loss. The inside of the cards included a personalized message from my customer and the Bible verse below.

"The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace". -Psalm 29:11

Please visit http://http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com// for your special handmade cards!
Follow us on Twitter @RuthEsGreetings
Like Us on Facebook: Ruthie's Greetings Facebook page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!