New Quilled Birthday Cards


"Naturally Blessed Birthday" (yellow & purple)  handmade quilled birthday card




 Hey everyone,

I hope all is well wherever you are. Hurricane Irene swept through our area and left down trees and power lines. But, I thank God for my life. I will continue to pray for those who lost loved ones and/or homes.

I have been working on my quilling techniques for my cards. I really enjoy quilling because it is very relaxing :-) This week I will be introducing two new quilled birthday cards on the Ruthie's Greetings website under the category "Natural Hair Cards" for purchase!


"Naturally Blessed Birthday" (pink, blue, green) quilled greeting card


 



You can visit www.ruthiesgreetings.com for your custom and general occasion handmade greeting cards.Follow R.G. on Twitter: @RuthEsGreetings.com
Like Us on Facebook: Ruthie's Greeting Fan Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!