Scrap Paper Bookmark Challenge

My handmade bookmark challenge using scrap cardstock.
I started making bookmarks about two years ago. I like creating the bookmarks because they are quick and easy to make.  I like to create them for charities and local art programs. So I decided to use my scrap cardstock to create bookmarks. The fun part is that you can't use new paper. I had a variety of colors, so that made things even better. I used a Melissa & Doug (R) hole punching kit, markers, paint pens, craft strings, and my own cut-outs to create the bookmarks.
Let's see if you can do the same! If you want your pics posted on my blog, please let me know!
Ready, Set, GO!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!