"My Superstar Student" Handmade Card



"My Superstar Student" Handmade Card
http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/


Inside:"Dear ________,

Your grades prove that you

can do anything when you focus

and work hard.

I am (We are) very proud of you"
 
*Bible Verses at the inside bottom
are optional: Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through
Christ which strengthens me".
*
When I was a child, I struggled with the
learning disability dyslexia. Dyslexia causes
you to see your letters and numbers backwards.
For example, I would confuse the letter "p" for the letter "q".
However, I had my grandmother "Ruthie" and a few
teachers that continued to support and encourage me.
I am very greatful for that. So, I have began creating
a "Back to School' line of cards that will encourage
your child to go above and beyond the norm in class.
My handmade school cards will show your child
that you love and believe in their abilities. God is with
them, and they can do anything through Him :-)
Please let me know what YOU think!





Free Hit Counter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!