"Winter Girl" Card Handmade Card

"Winter Girl" Birthday Card
I know it's the summer time lol, but I wanted to highlight this card.
 I created this card
for a friend's birthday, and she loved it :-)
I created this character about three years ago. I decided to finally
make it into a card. I was going to use a computer font for the words, but
I thought that script writing was the best fit. I will be working on more cards with the
"Winter Girl"character. If you would like a customized card with her using different colors,
please comment or visit http://www.ruthiesgreetings.com/.
So MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Free Hit Counter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Print Etsy Shipping Labels on Your Munbyn Printer

Black Birthday Cards for Her

(NEW) "Connected Hearts" Valentine's Day Card on #Etsy!